Since you now have such amazing design skills using Revit, your family has asked you to design a shed for the back yard. You will have one class period to design this shed, add materials and simple topography and place images on your website.
- dimensions 8' x 10'
- wall height 10'
- no windows
- 1 door (double door - use Door-Passage-Double-Flush in the Commercial folder (72" x 80"). It should be centered on the 8' wall
- roof sloped in one direction only - toward the 10' wall (1' overhang)
- a ceiling is not needed
- toposurface (grass only)
- materials (wall (inside and outside should be the same), roof, floor, grass
- Create a new page named 'Shed' in Weebly.
- Tuck the page under the non-clickable Architecture menu you created.
- Place a title at the top of the page called 'Shed'.
- Take a picture of your shed with the camera tool.
- Export the picture and place it on your shed page. The export dialogue is displayed below to remind you of the settings.
- In your level 1 floor plan, click on your door and take a snip of this view with the snipping tool showing the door is centered. Place this view below your picture of the shed.
- Take a picture of the material browser with the snipping tool and place it next to the floor plan image.
- Make sure you identify your images with text centered either below or above your pictures